Fire control systems – high quality customized sensors reduce cost and risk for the customer
CST’s sensor delivers best stay on target with high boresight accuracy for fire control systems. Our long-range camera system is bore-sighted to achieve a precision of 0.1-0.2 mrad boresight retention @NFOV at a temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
CST is the preferred manufacturer of optronics to major vendors of fire control systems such as Thales, Navantia and SaaB
Our fire control system cameras are also available as open frame solutions and are designed to make it easy for system integrators to integrate CST high-end cameras in large systems for surveillance, security, defense or other entities.
The open frame cameras entail sensor, optics and camera controller, for our customers to easily integrate in their own EO-system. The open frame cameras are within the visible band, to operate during day and down to half moonlight conditions and are operational at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Our fire control system cameras are also available as open Housed Solutions and are designed to make it easy for system integrators to integrate CST high-end cameras in large systems for surveillance, security, defense or other entities.
The housed solution cameras entail sensor, optics and camera controller, for our customers to easily integrate in their own EO-system. The housed cameras are within the visible band, to operate during day and down to half moonlight conditions and are operational at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
SPECTREL NAVAL 13165/336
SPECTREL DUAL DH 12220 - 1250/340
Custom & OEM solutions
CST is a company with a long tradition of working closely with its customers, identifying unmet requirements, and creating solutions with sustainable value for the users.
With a strong R&D base at the headquarters in Denmark, CST can provide mechanical, optical, software and hardware customizations while meeting the toughest requirements for military, homeland security, and high-end surveillance applications. Whether it is just a ruggedized high-precision zoom lens, a camera, or a complete system comprising lens, camera and advanced video processing, CST can offer a fast-track design process.
In addition to the customized products, CST offer a range of standard products designed specifically for integration directly into 3rd party equipment. This is in many cases a cost-effective alternative to customized products.
Together we can create a solution that provides the best price/performance ratio.
Morten Christian Lamber – Global Sales Director
For the last 30 years Morten has worked with international executive sales and management within the defence and telecommunications industry. Since 2019 he has worked at Copenhagen Sensor Technology as Global Sales Director.
Morten's field of expertise is international sales, business, and market development. In addition he has solid experience with project management, production, and system engineering.
He has a degree in Electronical Engineering from Copenhagen University and has been in the Royal Danish Armed Forces.
Copenhagen Sensor Technology A/S (CST) has been awarded a contract with General Dynamics European Land Systems – Mowag (GDELS-Mowag) to provide Local Situational Awareness System (LSAS) for the Irish Defence Forces Piranha III APC upgrade
CST was selected as the preferred supplier by GDELS-Mowag for the LSAS which will provide local situational awareness for each vehicle consisting of both day & night capacity, IR lamps, multi-functional digital displays, matrix and cable set.
CST is proud to announce our Full HD long range camera.
The Spectrel 121000/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel color C-MOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
- Optical Zoom from 30 to 1000mm(33x)
- Both HD-SDI digital & analog video output
- ±0.2 milliradians boresight retention
- Active temperature compensation
- Digital image stabilization
- Extended night mode
- Global shutter
- Fog Penetration
- External Sync
- Sensitivity down to 0,007Lux@VGA resolution
The Spectrel 121000/340 adds Full HD capability to our existing lineup of ruggedized high-performance cameras.
For upgrade purposes, the camera is fully compatible with most existing CST cameras.
Click here to view the demo
First and foremost, we want to send our best wishes for your health and safety and that of your fellow employees and families, during this difficult time.In regards to the COVID-19 crisis, we have defined several measurements in order to protect the health and safety of our employees as well as secure our production, supply chain and services for customers in order to maintain the continuity of our deliveries and services. We are committed to full compliance with any government-imposed restrictions on travel, meetings and events. Additionally, we have set the following rules at CST:
- All non-production related staff has been asked to work from home. Thanks to communication technology all our staff is connected via different channels and has access to our systems from home via laptops and other devices.
- Video and Tele conferencing is replacing all direct meetings and travels.
- All production related staff is on site to secure the complete production. All on-site staff is briefed on the strict hygiene rules.
- We have disinfectant dispensers in the production rooms and asked our staff to keep distance from each other according to the statutory requirements, and to strictly stay at home if not feeling well.
SUPPLY CHAIN & ORDER MANAGEMENT
- All our departments are operational.
- Our production staff are continuing to manufacture product as scheduled.
- We are in particularly close contact with our critical suppliers, especially monitoring the ones located in the affected areas. In addition, we evaluate activities together with them to minimize the risk of disruption.
- Our sales support team, together with our planning department are happy to provide estimated shipping dates in case of questions about an urgent order.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT RESPONSE
- Our technical support teams remain available as usual.
- In case of any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
With these general measures in place, we will ensure that risks from this health crisis are minimized. The circumstances regarding COVID-19 are very fluid, therefore we will continue to monitor guidance from the health authorities. We will inform you if any changes happen.
We hope you remain safe and in good health!
Best regards, Copenhagen Sensor Technology