Open Frame 12210/340
- Full HD-SDI Camera system
- Optical Zoom 7 to 210 mm (30x)
- HD-SDI digital video output
- Continuous 6x digital zoom
- Digital image stabilization
- Configuration by serial interface
- Extended Night mode
The Spectrel 12210/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel colour C-MOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day and night coastal/border surveillance, camp perimeter protection or protecting critical
infrastructure and similar applications.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
The advanced optical system is developed specifically for use in long range surveillance. It features continuous zoom, with powerful zoom ratio of 7 to 210 mm, auto-iris and focus adjustment from 2.1 m to infinity. The “Auto-Focus on Demand” lets the camera control the focus by the push of a button.
Excellent boresight for high performance and precision to the target. Optical boresight retention is ±0.2 milliradians, the equivalent to staying within a target area of 0.2 m, at a distance of 1 km in NFOV.
Build in ALaRs
ALaRS is the abbreviation of Automatic Light and Resolution system, which optimizes the light regulation and resolution, resulting in an improved image quality.
- A larger dynamic area
- No image disruption or flashing when exposed of shock and vibration
- Fast exposure: Leading to a sharper image when there are moving objects
- Higher resolution during daylight conditions