OPEN FRAAME 12750/340 HD
- Full HD-SDI Camera system
- Optical Zoom 30 to 750 mm (25x)
- HD-SDI digital video output
- Continuous 6x digital zoom
- Digital image stabilization
- Configuration by serial interface
- Active temperature compensation
- Extended Night mode
The Open frame 12750/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel colour C-MOS
camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day and night coastal/border surveillance, camp perimeter
protection or protecting critical infrastructure and similar applications.
It is designed to deliver highperformance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Build in ALaRs
ALaRS is the abbreviation of Automatic Light and Resolution system, which optimizes the light regulation and
resolution, resulting in an improved image quality.
- A larger dynamic area
- No image disruption or flashing when exposed of shock and vibration
- Fast exposure: Leading to a sharper image when there are moving objects
- Higher resolution during daylight conditions