Open Frame 5-50/336
Ruggedized high-sensitivity camera – easy integration
- High sensitivity colour CCD camera
- Selectable HFOV 5.6° to 52° (factory option)
- Operating temperature -40°C to +70°C
- Visible spectrum sensitivity
- Passive cooling for improved image quality
- 12V operating voltage
- MIL-STD-810 shock/vibration
The Open frame 5-50/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a rugged fixed-focus lens, ideal for day/night observation/sighting applications. It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions and is ready for integration in your desired system.
Several configuration options:
- The Open frame 5-50/336 can be factory configured for autonomous operation, whereby the key functions are set to an auto-mode, which allows around-the-clock operation (day and night) without the need for operator/user intervention.
- Alternatively, the Open frame 5-50/336 can be fully controlled by a user interface, as all functions can be selected and configured via the serial UART interface. This is ideal for applications where it is desired to override the built-in automatic functions.