Spectrel Small RWS LRF Dual 340 HD
S-RWS LRF Dual-340 HD Camera
- Dual sensor unit with Laser Range Finder (LRF)
- Digital zoom from 30-3 degree
- HD-SDI and analog CVBS video out
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Mechanical bore sighting
- Graphics overlay for crosshairs and LRF
- Operating temp. range -40 to +70°C
- Software controlled by CAN-BUS/RS-422
The Spectrel S-RWS Dual consists of 2 highly sensitive CMOS sensor/optical blocks is optimized and design for Remotely Controlled Weapon Station (RWS). The camera system is housed in a durable aluminium case, providing full environmental protection and stable boresight in any environment, enabling a precise targeting.
Build in ALaRs
ALaRS is the abbreviation of Automatic Light and Resolution system, which optimizes the light regulation and resolution, resulting in an improved image quality.