Spectrel 12750/340 HD
Long-Range Camera System with digital HD-SDI interface
- Full HD-SDI Camera system
- Optical Zoom 30 to 750 mm (25x)
- HD-SDI digital video output
- Continuous 6x digital zoom
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- Configuration by serial interface
- Temperature compensated focus
- Extended Night mode
The Spectrel 12750/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel colour C-MOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Build in ALaRs
ALaRS is the abbreviation of Automatic Light and Resolution system, which optimizes the light regulation and resolution, resulting in an improved image quality.
- A larger dynamic area No image disruption or flashing when exposed of shock and vibration
- Fast exposure: Leading to a sharper image when there are moving objects
- Higher resolution during daylight conditions